is for all children to reach their full potential as collaborative and
independent learners, by providing a Montessori education that nurtures their spirits, as
they become engaged citizens of the world.
is to provide a complete Montessori program,
in a diverse community which considers the emotional,
intellectual, physical, and social development of the total
child by addressing the uniqueness of each in a nurturing,
emotionally secure, peaceful and academically excellent
At The Waseca School we aim to provide high-quality, comprehensive education that fosters your child’s love of learning and addresses the whole child academically, emotionally, and socially. The Montessori curriculum varies by program, however the goals for our school are consistent:
● To enter a partnership with parents in the education of their children
● To lead children toward mastery of individually identified intellectual, social, physical, and daily life skills
● To foster in the children deep and persistent curiosity that will lead to a lifelong pursuit of knowledge
● To help children develop self-confidence
● To assist each child in developing a habit of concentration
● To instill in each child a sense of personal responsibility for the world in which we live
● To spark in our children wonder, imagination, and joy.